Wednesday 26 October 2011

What do u do if u have wanna be Con Artist Clients?

Let me just start by saying, I can’t believe I’ve put up with them this long. I’m trying to deal with them because I know they are a small business just like we are.



I have clients who are trying to pay for one web banner ad and get me to change a few sentences to use it like a second banner ad. Correct me if I am wrong, but they paid for one, and that one they can advertise anywhere they please. However, they want a freebee change so they can specifically target this other company. They expect this as if it was FREE and tried to pass it by me as if I am an idiot like they are (don’t get me started, they ARE idiots).



Anyways, on top of that they never end when complaining about prices. The services I provide are the dirt cheapest around the internet alone! Unless you find a really desperate freelancer. $20 for a web banner ad or even a professional styled event flyer is better then the cheapest I’ve seen which is $50. I’ve been slack, I’ve let me come to me unorganized and thus put myself in a position where I have to put up with their last minute corrections. Most places charge for corrections if the clients has paid and was happy with the product. Though three days later it never fails, they turn around and want to change something. I’ve been giving them freebees since I don’t feel like dealing with the headache of spelling out all the details. They act as if they are trying to talk me down, which is insaine these guys are really idiots, your they are idiotic enough to think I myself am more idiotic then them! They have no clue what the average price is. They are BAD Business people, who are blaming having to PAY me for the work I’ve provided them as if I’m the reason why their business is hurting. Yeah right! They have no clue how to manage their funds, and they really s()ck at advertising. I do what they ask, but I got to tell you they are asking for the wrong things on their banner ads. That is NOT my fault. What they want, they get. I’m not here as an advertising consultant, I am an artist. Getting back to the point … Instead, now, I’m putting up with the headache of dealing with them. Now since they know what I do, now, they are trying to pass of this new “correction” as if it’s the same banner. I know they are trying to advertise with two different versions of the banner.



What should I do?!?!
What do u do if u have wanna be Con Artist Clients?
Have them sign a document that they have accepted your work.

Once they sign it, any changes are at a new cost.

If they wont do it, thank them for their business and bid them farewell.. Nice is nice, but it's not nice in business.



Good Luck

ED
  • database
  • celebrities myspace
  •