Wednesday 26 October 2011

Help with my assignment I.T business please anyone?

hi guys wondered if you could help me, whats the best website I could go on because the recommended reading our uni has given us is a bag of **** lol.

I have to

-Discuss how the Internet has impacted the way organisations function over the last decade. By considering various Internet technologies, produce a report that identifies the changes organisations have had to make in order to continue and function.



鈥?Provide a brief background to the main Internet technologies.

鈥?Explain how and why organisations have changed to incorporate the new technology.

鈥?Evaluate the use of each technology in relation to 鈥?br>
o Selling

o Communications

o Supply and distribution

o Competition

o Customer relationships

鈥?Suggest how the Web 2.0 technologies might impact organisations in the future.

pleasseee help!
Help with my assignment I.T business please anyone?
You want us to do you homework. I jus got a computer so I can't help you. The questions don't seem that difficult though. I tell you it's nothing like it was in 1980.
  • database
  • grow hair
  •