Friday 7 October 2011

Printer Won't Print Off The Internet/Photos & Font....WHY?

Hello~

I have a HP PSC 2355 All-In-One Printer. It will print anything off of my computer, but nothing from the Internet: images or written documents.



I uninsulated and then re-installed my printer software from HP's site. I downloaded and YES, installed it as well. I have WINDOW'S VISTA...if that helps??



My printer is ON %26amp; is plugged in also(I read some of the jack-*** comments to some people w/ similar problems as me to no avail)



I haven't had this problem before, so I don't know what could have caused this sudden change.

I have done a diagnostics test and it says nothing is wrong w/ the printer or my connection.



This is very inconvenient as I print invoices from my eBay account as well as mailing labels from Pay Pal for my business...and I can't just copy n' paste mailing labels to get past this %26quot;fun%26quot; issue...



Any SERIOUS help would be much appreciated, thanks.
Printer Won't Print Off The Internet/Photos %26amp; Font....WHY?
Make sure you click file then print and chose the correct printer. if not still...



try download mozilla firefox browser, it's free and has less issues with spywares and check if it works. Your existing browser might be corrupted.



or check the URL below first:



http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/gener鈥?/a>



or this:



http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec鈥?/a>
Printer Won't Print Off The Internet/Photos %26amp; Font....WHY?
Are you sure you downloaded the right drivers? There is a list for different OS,and two separate ones for Vista.If yes,see if this link helps,it's a different printer, but the concept is the same.



http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/printers/pr鈥?/a>