Friday 7 October 2011

Internet Explorer Help?

my computer was working fine until the other day, internet explorer would not work. regular websites wouldnt work, but when i clicked on some business websites i had saved (i work for my dads insurance agency) it worked, but i couldnt access things like google and yahoo. so i reset all internet settings and it started to work again. but i was getting pop ups even when my pop up blocker is on. and when i searched on google and clicked on a site, it would bring me to a random site searching ads for the topic i searched for. Next day internet explorer was not working again. i know it has nothing to do with my connection because everyone else on the network in the office isnt having problems. So i reset it again and its doiong the same thing. now when i try to login to out insurance rating system, i get a error message from IE saying something about Data Execution Prevention, and its closes me out. tried to change those settings but no luck. So do i have a virus? whats going on? any help is appreciated, thankyou =)
Internet Explorer Help?
you might have a virus. I would download malwarebytes from download.com and once it is installed make sure it is updated and scan your computer. See if it finds anything.