Friday 7 October 2011

How do I keep multiple Yahoo email accouts open in my browser?

I used to be able to have several of my Yahoo email accounts open on my desktop. Now suddenly I can't do it anymore. Every time I open a new browser window or a new tab, it %26quot;remembers%26quot; what Yahoo email account I logged into last, and makes me log out and then log in to the other email account. It doesn't matter if I use IE or Firefox.



I have tried clearing my cache and have looked at all the IE internet settings I can think of, but so far haven't found the solution.



I don't know what the heck changed. I installed some automatic updates from Microsoft a few days ago, and I think it changed some setting. That's the only thing I can think of.



Can somebody please help me figure it out? It is driving me NUTS! I have like 6 different email accounts I check regularly (some business, some personal). I used to just keep them all active on my desktop so I could check them periodically without having to log in and out of each of them all the time.



THANK YOU!
How do I keep multiple Yahoo email accouts open in my browser?
Session cookies are your problem. You don't have them enabled.



On your main window menu, go to: tools- internet options - privacy - advanced



Enable use of session cookies by Overridding cookie handling and checking Always Allow Session Cookies.



Now you will be able to open as many Yahoo Mail accounts as you want on your desktop. This should fix your problem. You will not have to constantly sign in and out of Yahoo mail accounts anymore until your sessions time out. :-)
How do I keep multiple Yahoo email accouts open in my browser?
do you have '%26quot;tab browseing in your browser%26quot;, that way you can open up too 10 i think for most browser's at the one time, but it will slow down your system.

why not try an email client, like pop pepper it can handle better than your browser and it don't slow your machine down.