Friday 7 October 2011

HELP! This guy put a picture of me on the toilet on the internet!?

I was in a crowded train station and I really had to use the bathroom (#2). I hated to do it but I had no choice. I went in the gross bathroom and began my business. Then some guy kicked open the door, took a picture of me, and said it was going on the internet! Then he said to give him my email and he will give me the link. I thought if I knew where it was I could tell the police the address so I gave him my email address. I didn't want to risk my wife or family or coworkers to see it! He sent me an email that said he changed his mind and wasn't going to post it as long as I gave him a bunch of people I knew's email addresses. He said so he could sell them amway. I figured it would be better that they got a spam email rather then see me on the toilet so I gave him a list. Then he sent EVERYONE on the list the pic of me on the toilet, including my wife and children, my friends and coworkers and my boss. There was also a fake audio clip of gross sound! What can I do? They laugh at me!
HELP! This guy put a picture of me on the toilet on the internet!?
I seriously wonder about people who get their kicks typing up stories like this.



And your Aids story.



And your harassment story.



And your family story.



It's not even that creative- it's just disgusting and immature. %26gt;.%26lt;' Well, whatever.
HELP! This guy put a picture of me on the toilet on the internet!?
wow thats funny. sorry bout your bad luck.
I'm sorry but... I'm pretty sure that's complete bulls h i t. If not.... sucks to be you.
wow. i think you shouldn't have give him ur email addres in the first place..that was dumb..well u tell the police what ur sitiuation because he's pretty much just threatening you.
They should laugh at you! Nonsense!
Man, u fell for it...hard.



Ever heard of the word %26quot;gullible%26quot;.



U shoulda looked him up and down like u were memorising his looks and immediately told him somethin like, %26quot;well lets see what the police have to say about this?%26quot; and then ignored him.



Lucky for him u ain't my gf...that woulda been one busted up punk even if i went to gaol for it.
I would laugh too.....your were taking a dump right? not too serious of a picture, we all do it and its nothing to be ashamed of. now if he caught you pulling your tally wacker thats different. just relax and laugh along with it.........its just a picture of you sitting on a toilet with what Im gonna guess a suprised look on your face...... who gives a chit? lol
oh baby they be looky at you poopy
Well no offense but it was kinda your fault that this happened.When he said to give him your email address you should've made one up and why would you give a list of email addresses of %26quot;all%26quot; the people you knew to a total stranger anyways.He has the picture and can post it on the internet so when he said he wasn't it could've been a lie.



Anyways the worse has happened and hopefully they'll forget about the picture soon.
she shoots, she scores *swish* 2 points! *the crowd cheers*