Wednesday 26 October 2011

Is Comcast 'false advertising' ?

I keep getting promotional letters sent to my business by Comcast. I want to change my internet service provider and add cable tv to my business so i decided to give them a call. turns out they don't even have service on my side of the street. How weak is that?!! I wanted high speed and now I can't get it. ;-( can they be sued for that?? just wonderin'... thanks for reading.
Is Comcast 'false advertising' ?
You could certainly file a lawsuit, but it would be an expensive way to make a judge laugh.
Is Comcast 'false advertising' ?
Comcast sucks. But they can't be sued for that.
You are within your rights to file a lawsuit -- if you have the time, energy and money to pursue it



Whether you will win, though, is a different matter. Especially if they have your concern covered in the fine print