Wednesday 26 October 2011

Big Brother is watching. But how did this happen?

I am a night auditor at a major hotel chain and some nights I have a lot of free time on my hands. So I use their internet to browse around, come here, and check email. I know big brother is watching and you shouldn't use business internet for personal use, but I went in to check my email and I was unable to log into Yahoo under my login. I checked to see if there was a problem and logged into another email account and was able to do so without incident. Just curous, is there something out there that can disable me to login to Yahoo? I had to completely change my password in order to get in. Looking for answers before it will be impossible for me to do so. And yes, I plan to cease my internet use before I find myself in trouble.
Big Brother is watching. But how did this happen?
the internet administrator has the the right to block sites that you uise, so yes its very possible they blocked it, and you are very right, you should not get caught because it could cost you your job your best bet is to ask then before hand if its ok, they can say no more than yes or no,,



Good Luck



SG
Big Brother is watching. But how did this happen?
The USA,Land of the free....are we really? Between cell phones,security cams,street cams,xtra enforcement at airports,train stations, we are very far from free!!!
Well,, at some places, they block sites and restrict logins, to safeguard the use of system. No serious matter.
You should save it for home use.

A good computer person can find

out what you are doing.
  • things for teenagers to do
  • loreal hair
  •