Wednesday 26 October 2011

Been hacked by phycho X of my new wife?

My wifes X husband paid people to serious HACK both of our emails, computers, phones. My business runs off the internet and my email. I've recently moved back home and am trying to re-establish business. I must use email, etc. Everytime someone tries to email me, their internet shuts down. Please HELP! Password changing, etc. does not HELP
Been hacked by phycho X of my new wife?
Use a good software firewall (NOT the windows one), and a hardware router with buil-in firewall.



It is not a good idea to use easily guessed passwords.. You should use the Yahoo search function and do a search for a free random password generator, and use a 20 character password *(including/with special characters) and change it once a month, Be sure to keep the generated passwords backed up on removeable media, in case you lose them off the harddrive due to a crash, Also it wouldn't hurt to password protect the password folder.
Been hacked by phycho X of my new wife?
Check your computer! You may have spyware software on your machine that will cause someone to get your password every-time you change it! I would wipe the machine clean and make sure NO ONE had access to the passwords. Also, get your self a high speed Internet Security program.. Trend Micro or Kaprosky would be my recommendations