Wednesday 26 October 2011

Can anyone help me change my race?

I totally wish that I wasn't black. It seems like Asian and White men always get ahead in school, life, business etc. I'm internet dating and it seems like most women want to be in a relationship with a %26quot;white guy%26quot;. Most of the women that I'm attracted always seem to want a %26quot;white guy%26quot;. The girls that I attract are fat, dark and ugly. I HATE BEING BLACK.
Can anyone help me change my race?
Be proud of who you are!

you will find a girl who loves you for who you are

there are things people do to change their appearance but it is very risky and you will still be the same person no matter what so be proud of who you are
Can anyone help me change my race?
Um, Antonio you can't change your race dear. And I'm pretty sure there are plenty of women will go out with you, internet dating isn't all that anyways and it's not even 'serious'.
FIRST: With Homo sapiens, which is what we are, there is only one race. The idea of race is not valid as a scientific term when dealing with the Homo sapiens species. The concept of race means that the two species cannot interbred. that is not the case with any humans on Earth.



Second, While I am white and have a preference for other white women that is by far from the case of my fellow white men. I have seen many humans of different melanin color with others of a much more diverse skin color. It is nothing but a personal preference. To me it is like a favorite sports team or a music preference. It doesn't mean the others or wrong just not what I like.



I would work on your self image, maybe working out and being more outgoing. Believe me if you are not comfortable being black, you will not be any more happy being white. That is after the novelty wears off.



Finally, if you make a lot of money that seems to be women's favorite color, green.