Friday 7 October 2011

Please save me, someone put a picture of me on the TOILET on the internet.?

I was in a crowded train station and I really had to use the bathroom (#2). I hated to do it but I had no choice. I went in the gross bathroom and began my business. Then some guy kicked open the door, took a picture of me, and said it was going on the internet! Then he said to give him my email and he will give me the link. I thought if I knew where it was I could tell the police the address so I gave him my email address. I didn't want to risk my wife or family or coworkers to see it! He sent me an email that said he changed his mind and wasn't going to post it as long as I gave him a bunch of people I knew's email addresses. He said so he could sell them amway. I figured it would be better that they got a spam email rather then see me on the toilet so I gave him a list. Then he sent EVERYONE on the list the pic of me on the toilet, including my wife and children, my friends and coworkers and my boss. There was also a fake audio clip of gross sound! What can I do? They laugh at me!
Please save me, someone put a picture of me on the TOILET on the internet.?
Oh my goodness.



That's the weirdest, terrible thing I've ever heard.



I'd get a lawyer. You should be able to sue for violation of privacy or slander. Since he wanted emails from you, maybe you could sue for extortion.



ADDITION: Wow, you're really funny. I just looked at your other questions, you goof. I'm actually surprised at myself for taking you seriously.
Please save me, someone put a picture of me on the TOILET on the internet.?
AAHAHAHAHAHA!! You're an idiot!! Sue the hell out of him... lol...
holy **** dude he kicked open the door while u were taking a sh-it thats so fake this is ****** funny
Is this true? I don't know how I can believe this.
I don't believe a word of that...the things some people do to get attention.

(If you are serious and this really did happen, you are silly for giving out any ones email address and I feel bad for you).

There is nothing you can do except laugh with them and go on with life...it will calm down sooner if you join in on the laughter.

It could be worse.
roflmao you have been scammed big time.



Take it on the chin.
LOL If you're an adult then just let it pass. You did nothing wrong and it was a crazy mishap. You could also have just said your head was photoshopped on there! There's nothing you can do about it so there's no point in stressing out, you know?
The damage is done, now al there is to do is rol with the punch! Respectfuly, you should have set your limits to never giving out anyone elses e-mail addresses, not ever! We al have to go to the bathrom to tkecare of our business, this is not an image that is difficult to imagine in your mind if your thinking about it, so the picture is realy no big deal, instead of the fact that it went to every one you know personaly, instead of out to people who would have never known who it was. Lesson learned.
that's hilarious! sorry but I can't help!
This sounds made-up, but if it's real then you may only be able to ride out the embarrassment, unless you know exactly who burst in on you and can prove to a proscecutor and jury he did it.
honestly it was your fault for giving him everyone you knows email address, what did you think he was going to do? in any event .. theres really not much you can do i mean, you could go to the police but honestly i dont think they would care .. you just have to laugh it off, things happen that you have no control over .. theres nothing else you can do
I think this person who did this is a real low life. You really should NOT have given him the information you did, no matter what.

I think those who are laughing at you wouldn't be laughing if they were shown in the same position. Shame on them.

Can you contact the website and have it removed?

This stuff is really getting out of hand. I'm sorry this happened to you.
can i see :D:D.
This is really mean what he done to you, i say, get a lawyer, youve got his email address.....just threaten him, say that youve got his IP address, and you are about to get him in serious trouble.....i feel really bad for you....worst thing you done, was give them your friends and families email address....the reason he woulda said so, is cause he can send them pictures of course!, thats a real stink story:(
just Tell them What happend
you are not alone in that, they're after me as well !!!!!!!!