Friday 7 October 2011

Please help me, there is a picture of my on the TOILET on the internet!?

I was in a crowded train station and I really had to use the bathroom (#2). I hated to do it but I had no choice. I went in the gross bathroom and began my business. Then some guy kicked open the door, took a picture of me, and said it was going on the internet! Then he said to give him my email and he will give me the link. I thought if I knew where it was I could tell the police the address so I gave him my email address. I didn't want to risk my wife or family or coworkers to see it! He sent me an email that said he changed his mind and wasn't going to post it as long as I gave him a bunch of people I knew's email addresses. He said so he could sell them amway. I figured it would be better that they got a spam email rather then see me on the toilet so I gave him a list. Then he sent EVERYONE on the list the pic of me on the toilet, including my wife and children, my friends and coworkers and my boss. There was also a fake audio clip of gross sound! What can I do? They laugh at me!
Please help me, there is a picture of my on the TOILET on the internet!?
Yeah, um, definitely report it. Yawn..

just what everyone else said. sigh.
Please help me, there is a picture of my on the TOILET on the internet!?
Call the police.



And I can't be the only one who thinks that this is hilarious (no offense, if this actually happened)
this cant be real. what are you asking? what advice do you need? send me the picture. and i will judge whether they have any reason to laugh or not.
I'm not sure whether the police will take this serious or not (no offence) but go to them and tell them your being black mailed through the internet and tell them your story.

You might want to prepare yourself for a rude or comedian copper, but otherwise deffinetely try and report it.