Friday 7 October 2011

How do you learn internet?

everythings changing so fast. that's number one.

If I ask somebody about a blog or bulletin board, the anwer blows me away. threre's twitter, there's facebook but how do you make money with that? there's google ads which I don't understand. I'm a writer dying to get into this but i just dont have a forum where i can ask q's and get answers regularly.

any ideas?

as a side note, if i'm in business and to gain respect, do I really want to pour my heart out and post pics of me in braces and women's underwear when I was 10? Do I really want all past friends and not so friends to talk about me to the world?

See?

I just don't get it.
How do you learn internet?
You can't ask for help about learning the internet. Just explore. TIP: Don't buy anything online or give out personal info because right now..it seems like you would log on to www.BakofAmerica.com instead of Bankofamerica.com..which = phishing site.
  • How do I bind a quilt
  • make full lips look
  •