Wednesday 26 October 2011

How can I get my e-mail address off of the spammers lists????

Okay, I admit I was naive enough to open an unsolicited e-mail from a known company (Thought it had to do with a job search) and BOOM, I am getting junk mail galore. It seems that even certain job boards will allow some junk to be mailed to you. Can't say I am saavy about using the internet and e-mail yet but I am learning the hard way. I really don't want to change my e-mail account name at this time because I have alot of friends, co-workers and business contacts that e-mail me. Someone said not to even use the %26quot;Unsubscribe%26quot; button. If I just delete them for awhile, will the junk mail slow to a trickle or hopefully, stop?????

I already have my Spam Guard on. This junk is going to my bulk folder but I also get other bulk items, so it is time consuming to go through each day and sort the good from the bad. Anyone have any SERIOUS helpful advice?
How can I get my e-mail address off of the spammers lists????
Get a Gmail (Google's e-mail) account and have your current e-mail address forwarded to your Gmail account. Gmail's spam filters are extremely effective. I end up with very little spam in my inbox, and can always check the spam folder to make sure nothing got sent there by mistake. PM me and I can send you a Gmail invitiation if you'd like.
How can I get my e-mail address off of the spammers lists????
I guess Gmail has changed their signup system. An invitation used to be required to sign up, but it looks like anyone can sign up now. I hope it works as well for you as it has for me!

Report Abuse


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> try that link... theres a lot of answers in there...



Tip: if you have questions try to search it first... there might be a same question like yours