Wednesday 26 October 2011

My Internet Explorer doesn't work anymore.?

Mozilla Firefox just uploaded some updates. Now my IE and Mozilla both will not work. My Netscape browser works fine and I have good ping from the command prompt. The connection settings on all 3 browsers are the same. My business software even works. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this? Mozilla is my browser of choice, but that may change if this can't be resolved rather quickly.
My Internet Explorer doesn't work anymore.?
Try a reinstall of Mozilla and Internet Explorer. They generally work fine together. Perhaps a reboot will fix your problem. Also, check your firewall settings.



Try uninstallint Mozilla and see if Internet Explorer works and vice versa.
My Internet Explorer doesn't work anymore.?
you should call your internet provider and ask for help.