Friday 7 October 2011

I need people from the business world to take a quick survey for an assignment for my class at U of L.?

I had to come up with an idea for my creativity project in my entrepreneur class. I came up with an idea and need to survey a few people who may use or use in the future, business cards.



1. Do you currently use business cards?

2. Would you like to be able to electronically update your information so everyone who has your card has your updated information immediately?

3.Would you rather carry one small electronic card(about the size of a credit card) instead of many paper cards?

4. Would you use your Blackberry or other cell device to transfer data to the internet. ( this would be an automatic feature)

5. Would you like to know when a contacts information has changed as soon they update their information?



Thanks for anyone who can help me with my project. Its a large portion of my grade!
I need people from the business world to take a quick survey for an assignment for my class at U of L.?
1) yes; 2) yes; 3) no, the card reinforces the contact; 4) yes; 5)no. Biz cards are tried and true long term cheap advertising. Several e-card versions have been tried but expensive. Good Luck.



Go Cardinals, although I'm a Cats fan.
I need people from the business world to take a quick survey for an assignment for my class at U of L.?
Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes