Wednesday 26 October 2011

Its Friday, end of the week, have you got a slow day planned?

Do you spend all week trying to catch up on business stuff?



Do you exhale on Fridays? Slow down from the week, you can just kick back, do what you want to do, not what you have to do? Business can wait until Monday?



My little garden is calling me - come out, bring a book and a glass of ice tea ... no point if phoning about the mistake on the gas bill, I can do it Monday.



Sometimes I think you can actually feel the mood on the internet change on a Friday ..
Its Friday, end of the week, have you got a slow day planned?
In Scotland, the weather is beautiful at the moment, so I plan to to sit out in the garden I have worked so hard at.



I hope to read a book, or sit with my feet up listening to music, and hope my husband will bring me a nice cup of tea.
Its Friday, end of the week, have you got a slow day planned?
I find that at work Friday is just as crazy as any other weekday. I don't exhale until Friday night.
I spent the day mulching my evergreen trees.
I do start relaxing on Friday night and not worry about anything again until Monday. Friday nights its a regular thing....take a hot bath, get into my PJ's, fix my dinner, curl up on the sofa and either read, watch tv or listen to music. Love it.
I just got home and it's time to relax. My garden is calling me too, so, this weekend I'm improving my little eden.



PS. there are rouge cats pooping in my flower bed that borders the patio. Did you send them? lol
Husband works Mon-Fri, so I take care of the inside chores, during the week. When the weekend rolls around, now that Spring is here, we have outside work to do, weather permitting. When I'm able to, (and this is the weekend I am able with a little help from my pain meds,) I've been doing some restaining on our deck, and planting flowers. Husband helps too, and does the major jobs. I'm just thankful to be outside and able to do some of the things that make me feel worthy. lol
Every day is the weekend here.

I do need to weed the garden, but I hate doing that.

Can't pay bills till next week, no money left.