Friday 7 October 2011

I want to start my own internet site and sell jackets with very popular companies logos,counter fit style?

making my own patches puting them on jackets..etc..i know thares away around this from being counter fit like changing the spelling or not changing a dame thing,how would i get caught?thares hundreds of websites,from china,if i get a web host to set up my site ,will they rat on me? AM just asking i don't plan on doing anything illegal. %26quot;%26quot; compare to.. %26quot;%26quot; or duplicate nike jacket on sale..:: i need some ideas,if you ant helping my business dont even bother writting me some drama.
I want to start my own internet site and sell jackets with very popular companies logos,counter fit style?
I doubt that any web hosting company will rat on you. But by putting the products on the web you're exposing yourself to being discovered by the companies who own the logos. They actively look for such things. You could wind up in a world of legal problems.
  • php web hosting
  • myspace layouts
  •