Friday 7 October 2011

Oh god, they put a picture of me on the internet, ON THE TOILET!?

I was in a crowded train station and I really had to use the bathroom (#2). I hated to do it but I had no choice. I went in the gross bathroom and began my business. Then some guy kicked open the door, took a picture of me, and said it was going on the internet! Then he said to give him my email and he will give me the link. I thought if I knew where it was I could tell the police the address so I gave him my email address. I didn't want to risk my wife or family or coworkers to see it! He sent me an email that said he changed his mind and wasn't going to post it as long as I gave him a bunch of people I knew's email addresses. He said so he could sell them amway. I figured it would be better that they got a spam email rather then see me on the toilet so I gave him a list. Then he sent EVERYONE on the list the pic of me on the toilet, including my wife and children, my friends and coworkers and my boss. There was also a fake audio clip of gross sound! What can I do? They laugh at me!
Oh god, they put a picture of me on the internet, ON THE TOILET!?
It's Funny !

Tell the story just as you have at the closest FunnyBone.

It is a hilarious story.

You will probably be famous and make a lot of money.

Someday you may thank the jerk that did it.

Laugh and the world laughs with you.

In this case,...it sounds like you can c**** and the world still laughs with you !
Oh god, they put a picture of me on the internet, ON THE TOILET!?
send me the link and I will look at to see if you have a case.

I promise not to forward it to everyone I know or post it on other sites....









heh heh heh
STOP LIEING TO ME IM GONNA GO CRY UETGILE WELJH RAWR IMA DINOSAUR IM GONNA EAT YOUU
  • compost pile need advice
  • eye make up emo style
  •